Regarding my Magneto,
He is a fusion of primarily comic and animated universes. Primarily because I fell in love with him due to the X-Men animated series in the ’90s.
I guess, I want to see if this helps my muse out a bit:
- He does have movieverse ties (I mean it was the XMFC movie that caused me to create this account but I no longer keep that as his story).
- He is at the point of his life where he created had created his first Brotherhood and may ditch them and recreate (but I won’t because I have been building up for plots).
- If I had Wanda and Pietro, this would be the time he would have learned of his children and would be setting up attacks so he can save them (because I love how dbaggery it is yet still he wanted his children close).
- So in short, he’s pretty early in his career yet in the middle of it all. He’s got his plans and is not so much angry as he wishes to right the wrongs.
- I compare him to Malcolm X. IF you are familiar with comic Magneto and Malcolm X you will know that they both used violent means and over time had greatly change and see that their violence will not obtain what they wish. I guess, I just want to have that option of having my Magneto go through that change. (I mean the parallels for mutant rights and the colored rights are far too alike to miss, y’know?)
Yet because I love the relationship between Rogue/Magneto (even the pairing is kinda wrong on all levels) and how he trolls on Scott and all of that lovely stuff in current comics, I fall to maintain the points above which is what is causing my muse to slump greatly.
So like, I don’t know where he’s at because my constant fluctuations and w-weh. So I guess give me a day or so while I figure out who I want him to be. I will make it official and then reply to all threads.